Deos Members
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deos Members

s56.Deos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Improving your character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Improving your character Empty
PostSubject: Improving your character   Improving your character Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Hello everyone! This post is just going to be a list of things I and others from my guild have found whilst playing. I hope you can take these tips and use them to improve your gaming experience!

Gear

For Armour, the stat you most want is -4% Damage. The reason this stat is the best is because it takes a percentage directly out of the damage they do. The way that this stat stacks is multiplicative. This means if you have 3 pieces of Armour that have -4% damage on them, you would take a total of 88.4736% damage. You normally take 100% of damage. The first piece makes you only take 96% damage, since 4 * 1 = 4, and 100-4 = 96. Then you multiply the next reduction by your total damage reduction as a percent, then subtract that. Meaning your next gear will be 4 * .96 (this is the total reduction already calculated as a decimal) = 3.84.

96 - 3.84 = 92.16 etc

The next two important stats are Dodge, then reflect. If you have no pieces of dodge gear equipped, and look at your dodge stat, then that is your base dodge. Each gear with +10% Dodge on it gives 10% of your base dodge. If your base dodge is 1000, and you equip 1 dodge item, you will have 1100 dodge. 2 items will give 1200 dodge, etc. Reflic just adds more damage, since if you are hitting something, it is likely hitting you.

+MP is bad because with how low spell costs are and the abundance of MP pots, you do not need higher base MP.

+HP is bad because HP does not help as much as you would think. Players will be hitting you for around 7k damage, which means having another 500 HP from gear will help you survive another 0 attacks.

+Gold Dropped from monsters is bad because only about 5% of your total gold comes from monsters.

For offensive weapons, the best stats are Attack Speed, then Deadly, then +ATK.

Attack Speed increases how fast you can attack. With how attack speed works in the game, +7 aspd = +7% damage if you have 100 aspd. If you have 140 aspd, another 7 would give you 5% damage.

Deadly is a really large crit that does 150% total damage. (Vital is max damage, so if your damage is 700-1100, vital will do 1100). Slay is 300% total damage. Fatal is 1000% (this is untested, and just an estimate) total damage. Also, all of these can stack. Anyways, since Deadly adds 50% damage, a 10% chance to proc deadly adds 5% total damage.

+ATK just adds straight attack, so it's useful if you cannot get the other two stats.

HPK and MPK are relatively useless since anything you will be have trouble with is 1 or 2 enemies, so getting health or mana on a kill does not help you at all.

Stats & Cores

HP: As previously explained, HP is generally useless. Even against bosses. Since bosses do sustained damage over time, you need to take less damage, instead of having a higher damage threshold. Having more HP just makes you live for a second longer, it does not help you tank the boss.

Def and -Dmg: Defense is a form of -%dmg itself, but we do not yet know how much it reduces damage. However we do know that 100 defense will prevent more than 100 damage. This means that defense is better than -damage (this is flatdamage reduction, not percentage).

Atk and +Dmg: Each stat has its pros and cons. Attack gets multiplied by your attack bonus from skills. So if you have a skill that does 300% attack, 100 attack does 300 damage. However, attack is reduced by defense. +Damage is not multiplied by the attack bonus from skills, so +100 damage does only do 100 damage, but, it is not reduced by defense. This means against targets with high defense, +damage is better, but against targets with low defense +attack is better. However, the amount of defense will have to be really high for this to be true. +Atk is generally better. BOTH +ATK AND +DMG ARE REDUCED BY

-%DMG.

Dodge and Hit: There is very little known about the exact numbers for these stats. Having +Hit increases the chance your opponent will not dodge, and having dodge increases the chance you will dodge. Although if you have 50k hit, and your opponent has 500 dodge, there is still a chance that they will dodge. However, no matter what do not use a +hit core. What it gives effects your chance to hit by a very tiny amount.

Refining

This will be pretty straight forward. The most important is Wings, since wings give +% dmg and =%dmg. Next important is Boots, since they give move speed. Then next is either weapon or accessories, depending on whether you have a +% weapon damage core or if you have a + % accessory damage core. If you have neither core, refine the accessories. The hat is the least important, since it gives you health.

Spending Diamonds

The best way to spend your diamonds is VIP > Invest > Panda > Auction. Buying anything else with diamonds helps, but you will not get as much out of your diamonds. Buy VIP, then invest, then get a panda, then put the rest of your diamonds into auctions. If you will not be recharging again and want to still have a panda after 20 days, save enough diamonds to buy another.

Improving CP

CP itself is a completely meaningless stat. The only thing CP does is provide a number to use for ranking players and guilds. CP is suppose to be an estimate of a players power, but it tends to be quite inaccurate. However, if a player has 50k more CP than you, they can probably easily kill you.

To increase your CP, there are a few things you can do. The most noticible is to improve your pet. I have 160k CP at the time of writing this. My pet gives 60k CP. This means more than a third of my CP comes from my pet. The next noticible CP booster (and the easiest to increase) is the gallery. If you get every Boss Card up to Archfiend, and have most of the Rares, then your Gallery CP should give you around 45k CP at gallery level 30+. That is a huge boost. Just getting one Boss Card gives you thousands of CP.
The next best thing to boost CP is Constellations. This is required to be done 20 times before you can do your third advance, and each time you upgrade your constellation you get a few thousand CP. You'll earn about 50k CP when you advance.

Other things that boost CP are mount and Relic. Mount gives me about 8k CP, relic gives 6k CP. These are kind of self explanatory. I recommend putting any gear that is bad and under T7 in the relic. Other than that it's pretty straight forward.

If there is anything you want to know or do not understand that was not included in this post, please post a comment asking me to include it. Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
https://deos.iftopic.com
Admin
Admin

Improving your character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improving your character   Improving your character Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 6:10 pm

Here is a HUGE TIP: DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY DIVINE WEAPON EVENTS. Divine weapons are a scam to get low level players to spend money. Contrary to the description of the weapon, or it's level (T10), the Epic Divine weapons are NOT the strongest weapons, nor are they even decent. Normal T9 weapons are stronger, and can be had without spending a dime.

Since they refuse to fix this, it's time to make sure they lose money because of it.
Back to top Go down
https://deos.iftopic.com

Improving your character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deos Members :: Beginners Guides & FAQ :: Tips and Tricks!-
Jump to: